Who Clicked Britney?
With the latest events and happenings of the famed Britney Spears, we felt it would be appropriate to take a glimpse of how Miss Spears is impacting the web.
Love her or hate her, like most celebrities, America has a morbid fascination with the trials and tribulations of Britney Spears. Through the good times and the bad, while PR firms go mad, without seatbelts or hair, entering rehab or needing an au pair, Britney is still here. Now, say what you will about the Mousekateer gone… well, wild. The fact remains, the people want to know what exactly Britney is up to (or what she could possibly be thinking). So let’s take a trip down memory lane in the shoes of Britney Spears, as we look at her web traffic over the last year.
Compliments of Compete.com
Britney Spears is poor white trash. I mean look at her background. She really is from poor white trash. So why would anyone expect anything else from her. She is what she is. No hospital stay is going to cure that. Let her pop some pills like Ledger, and lets move on.
I feel sorry for. Please don’t pop any more pills Brit. We love you. Thanks for the post. PS – how did you get the numbers to make the graph?
Leave a Comment
- Want Greater Direct Mail Success? Use Big Data to Determine Your Ideal Target Audience
- Mobile Programmatic 101: The Potential (And Challenge) of Mobile
- What is Mobile Ad Mediation and How Does it Work?
- Three Ways Advertisers Should Leverage Mobile Ad Networks
- A Peek Into the Future: Where Programmatic TV is Headed