Collarity Optimizes Your Video Content
Collarity, a provider of search and display solutions for publishers, recently announced the development of a video optimization platform. The firm leverages the interaction between the publisher’s rich-media, their content, ads and users for optimal content consumption and monetization. Behavioral patterns across a website’s complete audience, instead of selected tags, metadata and labels are utilized to create an effective platform for video content and ad targeting.
Levy Cohen, CEO and founder of Collarity stated “Collarity holistically analyzes all media type on the publisher’s site, whether it is in text, images, video or advertising. Our solution seamlessly and automatically connects a serving optimization with content discovery and recommendation. Out of sync content and ads is a problem many media publishers face. Ad revenue and content consumption can only be maximized if the two are coordinated to the benefit of the site visitors.”
The service is connected to a publisher’s site and provides users with search results, recommendations and ads based on consumption and ad response of previous users. The data is kept anonymous and is the foundation of a behavioral relevance that utilizes the impact of user communities. Communities are tracked by the response of users on a URL to a given ad. This information is the basis for search results and recommendations on a site using the platform.
“Publishers already have most of the necessary data in their website log file,” Cohen continued. “We simply harness this existing knowledge in the form of more relevant search results, real-time recommendations and ad targeting.”
Companies currently using Collarity’s video optimization technology include FOX TV stations and V-me media cable network.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Mobile Moment Targeting–The Lessons from (we know you’re tired of hearing about it) Pokémon Go
- Video Advertising Bureau: TV Brands Dominate Millennials’ Video Viewing
- Retail-Related Mobile Searches Continue Once Customer Enters Store: Hitwise
- Three Marketing Lessons from Pokémon Go (and it’s not about AR)
- IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!; ClickDealer and MobAir Join Forces to Launch Global Digital Marketing Group; MPP Global Launches Predictive Churn Functionality