Advertising.com Beats Yahoo in Reach
AOL’s Advertising.com is the winner. The ongoing battle between ad networks in reach has edged out Yahoo Advertising Network in reaching the most US home and work Internet users in November.
Advertising.com reached 86 percent of those users while Yahoo reached slightly less with 85 percent.
ComScore also assessed the top web properties visited in November by US surfers. Yahoo’s and Google’s sites rated first and second, at 136 million and 131.5 million visitors.
ComScore listed Google’s ad network in third, reaching 76 percent. Blue Lithium, a Yahoo ad network property, ranked fourth with 74 percent.
Microsoft managed to sneak past Time Warner/AOL into third place, 119.2 million to 119 million. Fox Interactive Media’s 81.3 million followed Time Warner to round out the top five.
Other noteworthy sites appearing in comScore’s top 50 for November by unique visitors included Ask (51.6 million), Apple (43.8 million), and Facebook (33.6 million).
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- IBM and Kenshoo Partner to Deliver Premium Search Marketing Solutions
- AddThis Forms New Content Media Services Group; Appoints Three Industry Veterans to Senior Management Team
- USA TODAY Sports Weekly Launches Socially-Integrated App Across All Major Platforms, Powered By MAZ
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted
- Qriously Expands U.S. & U.K. Marketing & Sales Teams, Opens Paris Office