Advertising.com Beats Yahoo in Reach
AOL’s Advertising.com is the winner. The ongoing battle between ad networks in reach has edged out Yahoo Advertising Network in reaching the most US home and work Internet users in November.
Advertising.com reached 86 percent of those users while Yahoo reached slightly less with 85 percent.
ComScore also assessed the top web properties visited in November by US surfers. Yahoo’s and Google’s sites rated first and second, at 136 million and 131.5 million visitors.
ComScore listed Google’s ad network in third, reaching 76 percent. Blue Lithium, a Yahoo ad network property, ranked fourth with 74 percent.
Microsoft managed to sneak past Time Warner/AOL into third place, 119.2 million to 119 million. Fox Interactive Media’s 81.3 million followed Time Warner to round out the top five.
Other noteworthy sites appearing in comScore’s top 50 for November by unique visitors included Ask (51.6 million), Apple (43.8 million), and Facebook (33.6 million).
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Just In Time For Cyber Monday: IBM Unveils The This Year’s Hottest Holiday Trend Is Mobile
- Blab CEO Randy Browning On Predicting Online Trends: Intelligence Is Key
- Exponential Study Reveals Ways Marketers Can Entice Holiday Shoppers
- Twitter Makes E-Commerce More Social With Announcement of Twitter Offers
- Cloudwords Announces Native Integration with Oracle WebCenter