Advertising.com Beats Yahoo in Reach
AOL’s Advertising.com is the winner. The ongoing battle between ad networks in reach has edged out Yahoo Advertising Network in reaching the most US home and work Internet users in November.
Advertising.com reached 86 percent of those users while Yahoo reached slightly less with 85 percent.
ComScore also assessed the top web properties visited in November by US surfers. Yahoo’s and Google’s sites rated first and second, at 136 million and 131.5 million visitors.
ComScore listed Google’s ad network in third, reaching 76 percent. Blue Lithium, a Yahoo ad network property, ranked fourth with 74 percent.
Microsoft managed to sneak past Time Warner/AOL into third place, 119.2 million to 119 million. Fox Interactive Media’s 81.3 million followed Time Warner to round out the top five.
Other noteworthy sites appearing in comScore’s top 50 for November by unique visitors included Ask (51.6 million), Apple (43.8 million), and Facebook (33.6 million).
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Vibe’s 2017 Mobile Consumer Report: The Mobile/Brand Engagement Revolution
- Mobile Moments, AdTech & Artificial Intelligence
- CONTENTSQUARE Launches AI-Powered UX Performance Center
- Goodbye Doesn’t Mean Forever: How To Leverage Omnichannel Marketing For Re-Engagement
- TMBI’s Survey Examines Attitudes Toward Digital Buying