Plastic Jungle Guarantees All Gift Card Transactions
Plastic Jungle, a Web site for discount gift card exchanges, whether users want to buy, sell or trade pre-owned gift cards, has announced that all of its transactions are guaranteed. Now users can purchase gift cards at a savings, offload them for quick cash, or trade them with others without any hesitation since Plastic Jungle assures that every gift card listed on its site is accurate and valid, or they receive their money back. Plastic Jungle’s gift card guarantee is a first, providing tens of thousands of registered users with complete protection from fraudulent gift cards. With hundreds of new gift cards added to the site every day, any person who receives a card that is invalid or less than the amount indicated will be reimbursed by Plastic Jungle.
“Online fraud is an issue that concerns anyone who has ever made a transaction over the Internet,” says Tina Henson, founder and CEO of Plastic Jungle. “We have always taken extensive measures to ensure that our user community is protected from fraudulent gift cards, so guaranteeing every transaction was the obvious next step for creating peace of mind. No one ever needs to worry about any of the gift cards posted on Plastic Jungle because we stand behind every one.”
- Pingback from Plastic Jungle Guarantees All Gift Card Transactions
Leave a Comment
- Does Your Company Have a Chief Localization Officer?
- AdTheorent’s Travel & Tourism Industry Mobile Ad Performance Analyses
- The Next Stage of Programmatic: Uniting Brand CMOs with Publisher CROs
- Toi’s iOS App Genee Launches into Public Beta
- Stephen Pickens, VP at Kre8 Media, Is Moderator at OMMA Attribution Event; Marcelo Ferreira Is Co-CEO of RevMob; Paul Grueber and Sunil Bhagwan Join AppsFlyer