Travel Ad Network Handles Inventory For WAYN.com
Travel Ad Network (TAN), a top vertical network in travel announced that it has become the exclusive ad rep for US-accessed inventory on UK-based WAYN.com (Where Are You Now?), the fastest growing travel and lifestyle social networking community website.
“WAYN is a travel community site that allows users to enter details of where they are and where they have travelled in the past. They can then contact one another to share information such as help each other find the best skiing in the French Alps, or the best bars in New York,” said Cree Lawson, founder and CEO of TAN.
A Deloitte Consumer Product Group-sponsored study recently showed that 62% of online users read product reviews written by other consumers.
Jerome Touze, co-founder and co-CEO of WAYN.com said “Ensuring our members receive targeted and relevant advertising is vital to the user experience. We are looking forward to working exclusively with the leading travel ad network to look after our US inventory which is increasing due to our very fast growing member base.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking?
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing?
- Mobile User Acquisition Fraud: The YouAppi Solution