LG Makes Filmmaking Mobile
By the end of this year, iPhone and VCast will not be the only YouTube enabled handsets available. LG is developing a new model that will have direct access to YouTube and will preview this fall in Europe.
The technology will give users the ability to shoot, view and upload videos onto YouTube from their phones just as they would on their PCs. Also, videos on the site will be easily viewable.
Phones are anticipated to go worldwide by the end of the year according to LG Electronics CEO Skott Ahn.
This announcement is an expansion of the relationship between LG electronics and Google. Other LG phones have Google software pre-installed, and access to other Google services. On other LG handsets however, Yahoo applications are offered.
This move is seen to potentially increase what is being called “citizen journalism” from cell phone users who will upload their news onto YouTube. This is also sure to provide more space that can be utilized by advertisers who want to directly target their audience.
- Pingback from LG, Google Developing YouTube Phone » Backwhack
Leave a Comment
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use