LG Makes Filmmaking Mobile
By the end of this year, iPhone and VCast will not be the only YouTube enabled handsets available. LG is developing a new model that will have direct access to YouTube and will preview this fall in Europe.
The technology will give users the ability to shoot, view and upload videos onto YouTube from their phones just as they would on their PCs. Also, videos on the site will be easily viewable.
Phones are anticipated to go worldwide by the end of the year according to LG Electronics CEO Skott Ahn.
This announcement is an expansion of the relationship between LG electronics and Google. Other LG phones have Google software pre-installed, and access to other Google services. On other LG handsets however, Yahoo applications are offered.
This move is seen to potentially increase what is being called “citizen journalism” from cell phone users who will upload their news onto YouTube. This is also sure to provide more space that can be utilized by advertisers who want to directly target their audience.
- Pingback from LG, Google Developing YouTube Phone » Backwhack
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than