Ex-ad:tech Chair Launches “Personal” Podcasting Network
Susan Bratton, former executive chair of ad:tech, and her husband Tim Bratton, have launched their very own podcasting network to produce fifteen weekly and daily shows about healthy and responsible living.
Personal Life Media is aimed at the oft-overlooked older generation. “People on the leading edge of culture, especially those in the 35-65 year old demographic are clearly underserved in podcast content today and millions of consumers are ripe for a deeply personal, authentic experience that podcasting and blogging easily deliver,” said Susan Bratton in a statement.
Bratton hopes the network will be able to reach those who are a little more sophisticated than their Xbox-playing MySpace-using children. “We are using podcasting technology to enable experts, authors, PhDs and innovators from anywhere in the world to bring their voices and inspiration directly to the issues of adults.”
Debut shows include programs on relationships, everyday ecology, sex, and business. The company plans to expand its content to include shows on parenting, mid-life issues, and nutrition. It is currently negotiating ad placement deals for its podcasts and blogs. One advertiser will be iFrogz, a company that produced iPod accessories.
- Pingback from personal » Blog Archive » Ex-ad:tech Chair Launches ???Personal??? Podcasting Network - ADOTAS
Leave a Comment
- DoubleVerify Launches New Programmatic Targeting Solutions with The Trade Desk
- RealityMine Expands Behavioral & Contextual Analytics Syndicated Research Biz To 20 Global Markets
- What You Need to Know About the Amended Yahoo / Microsoft Deal
- Viral Video Ads: What it takes to capture 18 million views
- Simulmedia Extends “Better Business Outcomes” Guarantee To Digital Ads