Small Business are “Going Places” with Microsoft Office Live/Marquis Jets Travel Promotion
Interactive marketing agency ePrize today announced the launch of the Marquis Jet/Microsoft Office Live “I’m Going Places” sweepstakes, an instant win game that will allow one small business winner ten hours of private jet travel via Marquis Jets.
According to stats from the Small Business Administration, the U.S. consists of over 25.8 million small businesses, with another 600,000 opening yearly. Although technology has advanced, many of these businesses consider travel a difficult issue when it comes to national and international clients. But Microsoft is aiming to change that.
Josh Linkner, founder and CEO of ePrize, which implemented the sweepstakes and instant win game, states, “Through software, Microsoft has always leveled the playing field for small businesses. The ‘Microsoft Office Live I’m Going Places’ sweepstakes takes that tradition one step further by giving small businesses a unique opportunity to live the big business dream of traveling in their own corporate jet.”
The “I’m Going Places” sweepstakes will run through March 7, 2007, and entrants can participate by going to Microsoft’s designated destination. Marquis Jets are only one of the prizes being offered to contestants of the “I’m Going Places” sweepstakes. Laptop computers from Dell and Sony as well as a $100 gift card to Best Buy and CompUSA are other prizes and benefits up for grabs.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Adjust Says: Click Injection Fraud To Become Dominant Woe for Mobile Marketers
- The Consumers Have Spoken: How Brands Can Survive Crises
- Acquisition by Innotech Capitals Opens Global Markets for Ad-Juster
- The Right to Digital Sovereignty
- Tipalti Integrates With LinkTrust; FollowAnalytics Leverages Machine Learning & Predictive Intelligence; ironSource’s Fastest Growing Apps Report