Freewebs Welcomes Photobucket Users
Web publishing/blogging company Freewebs had signed a partnership with media-sharing service Photobucket to let users easily post their Photobucket photos, slideshows and videos on their respective Freewebs sites.
“This is just the first step in what’s going to be a strong partnership,” said Freewebs president Shervin Pishevar in a statement.
The Photobucket media will be accessible to users of the Freewebs publishing platform through Photobucket’s JWidget partner program and Freeweb’s unreleased Remote Pubishing API. Not only will Freewebs users be able to publish Photobucket media through their Freewebs accounts, but Photobucket users will be able to post to their Freewebs sites through their Photobucket accounts.
“Photobucket’s partnership and deployment of its JWidget allows members access to extensive libraries of still images and videos — from their own albums and from publicly available content on Photobucket,” added Pishevar.
Recently, Photobucket signed a deal with media and design software company Adobe to give customers access to online video editing tools. According to a company statement, the partnership will also let Photobucket users cross-post remixed videos.
Freewebs houses more than 14 million sites, according to company stats, including blogs, ecommerce, video, photo and music destinations. Photobucket claims more than 35 million users, who upload more than 7 million pieces of media per day.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- AffinityAnswers Expands to Germany, UK; AppsFlyer’s New Analysis Tool; SourceMedia Adds Data-Driven Products; Ad Serving, Direct Deals & OTT Drive SpotX’s Growth; Jenny Jones Joins Telmar NA
- Loi Sapin 2.0: Parlez-vous Transparency? What the New French Law Means for Global Marketers
- They’re Here! SMS, Chatbots & a Halo of AI
- Rapt Media and Kaltura Team Up
- Ad-Juster Launches New Concierge Service from NYC; Promotes Sharon Smith; Brings in James Lane & Joseph Justin Lewis