Freewebs Welcomes Photobucket Users
Web publishing/blogging company Freewebs had signed a partnership with media-sharing service Photobucket to let users easily post their Photobucket photos, slideshows and videos on their respective Freewebs sites.
“This is just the first step in what’s going to be a strong partnership,” said Freewebs president Shervin Pishevar in a statement.
The Photobucket media will be accessible to users of the Freewebs publishing platform through Photobucket’s JWidget partner program and Freeweb’s unreleased Remote Pubishing API. Not only will Freewebs users be able to publish Photobucket media through their Freewebs accounts, but Photobucket users will be able to post to their Freewebs sites through their Photobucket accounts.
“Photobucket’s partnership and deployment of its JWidget allows members access to extensive libraries of still images and videos — from their own albums and from publicly available content on Photobucket,” added Pishevar.
Recently, Photobucket signed a deal with media and design software company Adobe to give customers access to online video editing tools. According to a company statement, the partnership will also let Photobucket users cross-post remixed videos.
Freewebs houses more than 14 million sites, according to company stats, including blogs, ecommerce, video, photo and music destinations. Photobucket claims more than 35 million users, who upload more than 7 million pieces of media per day.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!; ClickDealer and MobAir Join Forces to Launch Global Digital Marketing Group; MPP Global Launches Predictive Churn Functionality
- Mobile eCommerce: How It’s Changing the World
- Amazin’ Amazon Prime Stats from Hitwise
- Freckle Partners with AirKast: Now World’s Largest Beacon Attribution Company
- New LEAN Ads Achieve 30 Kilobyte Weight and 93% Viewability