Microsoft to Announce Worldwide Launch of Digital Advertising Solutions
In a move to combine its broad set of global advertising products and services into a unified offering for advertisers, Microsoft will be announcing the worldwide launch of its Microsoft Digital Advertising Solutions during the events of Advertising Week 2006. The development of Microsoft Digital Advertising Solutions is a means to help advertisers connect with consumes who are growing increasingly difficult to target.
“As today’s consumers spend more and more time online across various digital devices like mobile phones and video games, advertisers are finding they can no longer reach their entire target audience by advertising on a single medium,” said Joanne Bradford, Microsoft’s Corporate VP of Global Sales and Marketing and Chief Media Revenue Officer. By utilizing Microsoft’s extensive global audience and high level of consumer engagement, she felt that the company is “addressing the reality of media fragmentation and enabling advertisers to get back to what they do best: creating engaging and creative ads.”
The Microsoft Digital Advertising Solutions connects advertisers and audiences across devices like PCs, Xbox videogame systems, Web-enabled mobile phones, and PDAs. Advertisers can reach more than 465 million consumers each month through the Microsoft strategy, as the company extends its advertising reach across some of its latest releases like Live Search, and through relationships like those with Facebook and the acquisition of in-game advertising company Massive.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s