Microsoft to Announce Worldwide Launch of Digital Advertising Solutions
In a move to combine its broad set of global advertising products and services into a unified offering for advertisers, Microsoft will be announcing the worldwide launch of its Microsoft Digital Advertising Solutions during the events of Advertising Week 2006. The development of Microsoft Digital Advertising Solutions is a means to help advertisers connect with consumes who are growing increasingly difficult to target.
“As today’s consumers spend more and more time online across various digital devices like mobile phones and video games, advertisers are finding they can no longer reach their entire target audience by advertising on a single medium,” said Joanne Bradford, Microsoft’s Corporate VP of Global Sales and Marketing and Chief Media Revenue Officer. By utilizing Microsoft’s extensive global audience and high level of consumer engagement, she felt that the company is “addressing the reality of media fragmentation and enabling advertisers to get back to what they do best: creating engaging and creative ads.”
The Microsoft Digital Advertising Solutions connects advertisers and audiences across devices like PCs, Xbox videogame systems, Web-enabled mobile phones, and PDAs. Advertisers can reach more than 465 million consumers each month through the Microsoft strategy, as the company extends its advertising reach across some of its latest releases like Live Search, and through relationships like those with Facebook and the acquisition of in-game advertising company Massive.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Brands Bring Tricks and Treats to Instagram for Halloween
- Honda’s Double-Sided Story on YouTube Allows Users to Switch Between Perfectly Parallel Lives
- Innovid Breaks Down The Anatomy of the Fragmented Consumer In The Cross-Device Video Landscape
- PunchTab Releases 2014 Holiday Shopping Insights: 90% of Consumers Will Shop Online
- Publicis Groupe Acquires Data-Driven Digital Ad Management Platform RUN