MediaSpan Kicks Off Ad-Supported Fan Frenzy Football Challenge
With the NFL season officially underway, MediaSpan is kicking off its own ad-sponsored Fan Frenzy Pro Football Challenge, which pits online players against friends, co-workers, and celebrities. By visiting nationally and locally sponsored sites or www.fanfrenzy.com, players have the chance to pick their teams and win weekly prizes.
A new addition to this season of Fan Frenzy is the user-generated video feature in which players submit online videos to be voted the “Fan Frenzy Fanatic.”
The Fan Frenzy games include integrated advertising inventory and database marketing for advertisers on the national and local level. The site will receive over five million online promotional impressions and over 20,000 local on-air mentions and spots, as well as thousands of local print ads.
“The launch of Fan Frenzy Pro Football across a record number of markets as well as through Fan Frenzy.com creates an innovative opportunity for both national and local advertisers to reach an attractive target audience in an exciting interactive sports environment,” says Mark Zagorski, MediaSpan’s Chief Marketing Officer. “And with the addition of the new viral video feature this year, players can get even more involved in the game by posting their favorite team’s most fanatic fan showing their true colors — and have a chance to win a prize for doing so.”
The Fan Frenzy game is expected to attract over 100,000 registered players in cities like LA, Chicago, Washington DC, and Dallas.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Honda’s Double-Sided Story on YouTube Allows Users to Switch Between Perfectly Parallel Lives
- Innovid Breaks Down The Anatomy of the Fragmented Consumer In The Cross-Device Video Landscape
- PunchTab Releases 2014 Holiday Shopping Insights: 90% of Consumers Will Shop Online
- Publicis Groupe Acquires Data-Driven Digital Ad Management Platform RUN
- Twitter Stock Drops After Less Than Stellar Third Quarter Earnings Report