MediaSpan Kicks Off Ad-Supported Fan Frenzy Football Challenge
With the NFL season officially underway, MediaSpan is kicking off its own ad-sponsored Fan Frenzy Pro Football Challenge, which pits online players against friends, co-workers, and celebrities. By visiting nationally and locally sponsored sites or www.fanfrenzy.com, players have the chance to pick their teams and win weekly prizes.
A new addition to this season of Fan Frenzy is the user-generated video feature in which players submit online videos to be voted the “Fan Frenzy Fanatic.”
The Fan Frenzy games include integrated advertising inventory and database marketing for advertisers on the national and local level. The site will receive over five million online promotional impressions and over 20,000 local on-air mentions and spots, as well as thousands of local print ads.
“The launch of Fan Frenzy Pro Football across a record number of markets as well as through Fan Frenzy.com creates an innovative opportunity for both national and local advertisers to reach an attractive target audience in an exciting interactive sports environment,” says Mark Zagorski, MediaSpan’s Chief Marketing Officer. “And with the addition of the new viral video feature this year, players can get even more involved in the game by posting their favorite team’s most fanatic fan showing their true colors — and have a chance to win a prize for doing so.”
The Fan Frenzy game is expected to attract over 100,000 registered players in cities like LA, Chicago, Washington DC, and Dallas.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed