ICON is Now Vizi Media
Advertising and media representation company ICON Advertising Solutions is now known as Vizi Media. The new brand reflects the company’s partial restructuring, a new global vision, and an effort to expand into other forms of interactive marketing media like mobile and video.
“We have gone through enormous changes in the last year from representing a few core sites such as Marvel, to out-pacing our competitors by adding over fifteen premium branded publishers in key categories,” said CEO Pesach Lattin in a statement, “Our unique way of doing business, where we work hand-in-hand with the agencies to create media proposals that work for their clients, instead of just “selling them” have allowed us to become agencies’ best friends”
In addition to the new name and new focus, Vizi Media has also signed several new clients, including Ruckus.com, Tagged.com, and Care2.com. “Interactive Advertising is no longer just about Websites and Banners,” added president Andrew Moskowitz, “but has become about different channels, verticals and platforms. We are the only media representation firm that allows agencies to buy across all these possibilities.”
You should put links to your stories main theme, for instance you wrote about TV2.0 but I had to use Google to find it. There’s many other examples I can use, because you never use links so we can see the site your article is about.
Leave a Comment
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Recognized with Top Honors at 2014 Content Marketing Awards
- InMobi inks global partnership with Factual to increase Mobile Ad Efficacy for Brands
- Eyeview and LiveRamp Partnership Delivers Powerful Data Solutions to Brands
- Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat