SPG Captures Online Ads for Old Media
SPG Solutions, the provider of the multiple patent-pending ZiffLeads PPCall Ad Networks, launched a new ad platform that will help newspapers and the traditional media industry produce more revenue from online ads, the company announced today. The Technology Platform Solution for Traditional Media is specifically designed to help TV, local print, and radio capture local advertising spending as it moves online. The platform was designed in response to the newspaper industry’s interest in an online advertising model that will help them retain existing advertisers and attract new advertisers to their online properties.
ZiffLeads marketing chief Dave Landa explained in a press statement, “The war is raging over the local advertiser. The search engines are laser-focused on them. Local newspapers, TV and radio stations have the great advantages of local presence and awareness, but online advertisers want performance-based advertising and so traditional media is losing out. ZiffLeads is now offering traditional media a way to one-up the search engines at their own game online with performance advertising that is even more direct, more transparent and more valuable than pay-per-click.”
The new platform includes an advertiser management interface for publishers that can be utilized as a self-serve or a sales force driven model, ad-serving technology that enables keyword/category targeting, custom ad-feed designs and layouts as well as a graphics-rich business profile page for advertisers that can both be customized and doubled as a free website presence.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- iPinYou Releases 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights of Programmatic Advertising in China
- News Bits: Allstate’s Takeover Ad at March Madness–It’s Mayhem; Leadspace Doubles Customer Roster; Simulmedia and DoubleVerify Hires
- CPXi offers “Programmatic Direct: A Six-Step Guide to Efficiency Through Automation” and a Cool Infographic
- Neustar Collaborates with Nielsen: Bringing Digital Campaign Measurement to PlatformOne™
- Warning: The Danger of Treating Online Content Like Offline