AskMen.com

0
307

What they do: Founded in 1999 by Chris Rovny, Ricardo Poupada and Luis Rodrigues, AskMen.com is now the largest online men’s lifestyle destination. AskMen.com runs the gamut of men’s topics by offering stock tips, health & fitness tips, sports coverage, tech gadget articles, celebrity interviews, entertainment reviews, dating advice and more.

Why you should buy: Now an IGN-owned company, AskMen.com has 34% of the online men’s lifestyle market share, beating out Maxim Online, Men’s Health, FHM UK and others. Traffic stands at over 6.8 million unique monthly visitors, which produces 65 million page views. Its average user spends nearly 4.5 minutes on the site every visit, browsing through over 10,000 features.

The average AskMen.com reader is 28 years old, with a college degree and an average household income of $72,546. Nearly 90% of AskMen.com’s readers are men, with the remaining 10% being curious women who want to know more about men’s wants and needs. 80% have a college education and 93% of AskMen.com readers have purchased something online in the past 6 months. Past and present AskMen.com advertisers include Bacardi, ESPN, Universal Studios, Kenneth Cole, American Express, IBM and Motorola.

Format/How much: AskMen.com offers low rates, with suggested minimum budget being $2,500 for 1-30 day campaigns. The site offers a variety of ad formats and sizes, including rich media.

Advertising format options include:
Eyeblasters
Unicast Interstitials
Pop-unders

Banner ad sizes: 728×90, 125×125, 468×60, 160×600, 120×600, 300×250, 250×250, as well as text links.

Contact: advertising@askmen.com; 514-908-2552

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here